Daily Devotion – 19.09.2019
“…let us, as many as are mature, have this mind;” – Philippians 3:15
1. When all others around you are backslidden in that situation without falling if you hold God firmly as your safety and stand for him you are the succeeded/matured.
2. In this world of impatience, those who are patient will inherit this earth or rule the earth is the maxim. If you are patient you are the matured.
3. Though you are filled with true wisdom, if you will not expose to others as wise man you are matured.
4. In your success and in your failure if you don’t lose yourself and if you can protect yourself you are matured.
5. While you talk when the deceivers and crooks twist your words to lie and accuse you/charge you, if you can bear it without any puzzle, you are the matured.
6. In your life what you have built with full strength is unrighteous and broken and if you bear it to reconstruct it, you are the matured.
7. When you get the kings, nobles as friends if you don’t think of belittling or despising the poor but if you honor them you are matured.
8. By casting out the thought that others should praise your good deeds if you have the thought what your right hand does your left hand should not know it, you will be matured.
9. Without loving world and the things of the world but if your heart loves God and by the love of God if you are able to love the worldly people you are matured.
10. If you realize that every person you meet is the image of God and without despising and belittling each other in your thought you accept them, you are the matured one.
– From Kipling wrote a poem named “If” titled is modified and written.
Pray for, may the 1000 persons accommodating New Prayer Hall, very quickly be started to construct and completed quickly.
To get this devotion, please contact
Whatsapp in Tamil: +91 94861 42610,
Whatsapp in English – +91 70108 34583,
Whatsapp in Hindi – +91 95972 02896,
Whatsapp in Telugu – +91 94424 93250
Village Missionary Movement,
Virudhunagar, India – 626001
For Prayer Support: +91 94873 67663, +91 94424 93250